Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs


Dinos1
Originally uploaded by tahnababy
Sunday I went to "Walking with Dinosaur's" at the Energy Solutions Arena with my mom, brother Shane & his boys, Tristan & Jake. My mom was going to take my nephew Parker as part of his birthday present, but when she went to pick him up he was throwing a fit with his parents so he didn't go. But luckily for me it meant I got to go! It was really cool and I had a lot of fun. When I was younger I was obsessed with Dinosaur's and wrote a lot of reports on them. I took a little video and some pictures from my phone to show Parker at his birthday party later in the evening. Thanks mom for the ticket, and thanks Parker for not going so I could go ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The stage looks so cool and they look pretty real. And you owe it all to Parker. lol