Monday, August 3, 2009

7 months and 2 to go!

I can't believe I'm 7 months pregnant and only have 2 months to go! Time has gone by SO fast and before you know it I'll be bringing the little man home :) John is getting anxious and wants him to come out now so he can play with him. He's felt a little left out as he can't feel the baby move around all the time like I can. Doctor says everything is good and progressing normally. The baby has turned and is now head down and will slowly start dropping as he makes his way to the birth canal! I've gained about 11 pounds so far, although it feels like 30. I feel ginormous and can't imagine getting any bigger. I shouldn't complain as I've had a pretty easy going pregnancy and have enjoyed it so far. We're slowly getting the nursery put together and I can't wait until it's all done. I still can't believe this is all happening and that I'm going to be a mom. Although I'm excited, I am a little nervous and just hope I'm prepared enough for this BIG momentous step in my life.

No comments: