Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year on Halloween, I had a doctor's appt :( However, since it was in Utah County, I was able to take some extra time to go see my dad and to also see my little nephew, Hurley in his costume. He was a fish and looked SO cute!!
For Halloween night we had planned on staying home, watch a scary movie & hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. But we ended up going to John's parents for dinner and when we got home, there were no trick-or-treaters :( Although we must've missed a few because when we got home, the "lid" of my pumpkin was missing! Not the whole pumpkin, just the "lid" was gone. So we played with the boys outside for a bit and just relaxed the rest of the evening.
Desiree & Hurley.
Where's Waldo??....I mean Homer J ;)
Amos waiting for me to throw his ball.

No comments: