Monday, October 27, 2008

St George & Thriller

This past weekend I went to St. George with The Rasmussen's to see "Thriller" at the Tuacahn Theatre. I rode down with Lynzie & Marq on Friday after work and we stayed at Marq's parents St George house. Saturday after breakfast, all the girls went shopping for the afternoon and then we went to hang out at the pool. The weather was absolutely perfect and it felt so nice to sit by the pool, read, listen to my ipod, hang out and get some sun before winter. When we got back to the house, Lynzie and I helped make the stew for dinner. We then got ready for the play and the girls got all dressed up. Lynzie & I were devils :) The play was a little different than the one we've seen at the "U" in previous years but was a lot of fun. Thanks to Marq's mom (Kae) for the invite and letting me stay at their beautiful house....and thanks to Lynzie for being the bestest friend ever. I had tons of fun!!

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

CUTE!!! Thanks for coming :) I need you to email me those pics!

Destini said...

Looks like a bunch of fun. I bet you are glad that you went. I herd that it was pretty neat. You are the second person I know to get to go see it.