Monday, March 2, 2009

Lynzie's bday - Rascal Flatts

A few weeks ago I bought tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert this Thurs for Lynzie's birthday and I was SO excited! However, things kind of changed for me on Monday with my dad's situation and I almost decided to just give her the tickets and let her take someone else. I'm really glad I didn't because it was an awesome concert and their stage wraps around the entire floor so we got a really good view. Besides, it's Lynzie's birthday and she deserves it. I only cried once which I thought was good. I thought I would cry more because some of their songs are sad. But it was fun and they put on an amazing performance. I even liked Jessica Simpson who opened for them and liked her new songs. Despite my family situation, I had alot fun and glad I went. Happy Birthday Lynz!!

No comments: