Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom's Day part II


My Mother’s Day started Friday. John took me to dinner at Biaggi’s at The Gateway and then to the “Under the Sea” IMAX 3D show at the Clark Planetarium. I’ve wanted to see it for a long time so I was pretty excited. I LOVED IT! Sunday, John’s dad took us all to the “Mother’s Day Buffet” at Gardner Village. It was a huge buffet and my favorite part was…..the chocolate fountain!! Even though I dropped a chocolate strawberry on my white shirt ;) LOL. Afterwards we went home and I opened my presents. I got a much needed gift card to Sego Lily Spa (my favorite), a cute stuffed Lion and baby math books for our new little baby.
I then traveled to Santaquin to my step-dad’s to give Suzanne her Mother’s Day present. My dad made all the mother’s breakfast but I missed it :( Sorry dad, next year I’ll be there! Then I stopped at my mom Pam’s to wish her Happy Mother’s Day. We celebrated her Mother’s Day yesterday but I had to at least give her a hug. We then went to my mom’s for a BBQ up Provo Canyon. It was nice weather and was relaxing to just hang out with the family. My nephews played with Homer J & Amos and wore them out which was nice. It was especially nice to be with my mom who I haven’t seen much of the last few months as I spent every spare moment with my dad. Thanks mom for being patient and understanding. You are the greatest mom and I hope I can be as great of a mom to my baby as you are to me. You are my movie & traveling companion, and my best friend. I love you SO much!
Me & my mom in Chicago 2007

No comments: