Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom's Day part I

Saturday my brothers & sisters and I got together and did some house projects and yard work for my mom Pam. My dad used to like doing yard work, but now that he’s gone, its up to us. We started early and mowed the massive front & back lawn (which was a jungle); planted flowers; built garden boxes so my mom can start a garden; sanded the front of the house and re-painted it; cleaned up the yard; fixed the dining room chairs; and installed base boards. It was an all day project but we got it done and it looked awesome! My dad would be so proud of us :) Happy Mother’s Day Mom!! I don’t know how you do everything that you do, but I love you for it. You’re strength is truly amazing and inspiring. Livestrong mom! That’s what daddy would want us to do. We love you and we’re always here for you!!
(These pics are from my phone. I’ll post the rest as soon as I get them from Gia’s camera).

My nephew's Hurley & Oakley in the playpen :)
My nephew Tristan on the mower

Painting the house

2 comments:

Destini said...

WOW!! It is always like reading an adventure story to hear about you holidays. I love it. You have amazing families and sounds like you had an awesome couple of days.

send flowers pakistan said...

I like your views.your family is nice.