Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lagoon Day

Every year my mom gets a ton of tickets to Lagoon for a school program that she's in charge of at work. She gets them for kids in different school districts and our family always gets to go too. So Sunday my whole family went and celebrated my sister Leigh's birthday. But this year I can't ride very many rides because I'm prego :( So I just walked around with my mom and watched my nephews and everyone else go on the rides. I did go on the Log ride and the baby squirmed when we went down the little hill. It was funny. Although it rained a little in the morning, it cleared up and actually turned out quite nice because there were no lines and it wasn't really hot. It was nice to spend the day with my family and take it easy. (I was an idiot & forgot my camera. At least I had my phone)
My nephew Parker

The kids getting wet on the Rattlesnake RapidsMy mom, Parker, & my sister Leigh (the only ride my mom will go on)My nephew Jake & Johanna (my brother's girlfriend) on the Egg Drop (kid version of the Rocket)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I LOVE Lagoon! Sorry you couldn't really ride on anything- but its worth it! :)