Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert

My 24th of July weekend got kicked off with a bang! I was feeling a little "down" about things I can't have or do right now because our main focus has been the baby. I really wanted to go to the Kenny Chesney concert, but spending $150-$200 a ticket is not the smart thing to do right now. I emailed Lynzie to vent & complain for a moment about it and then about 4:30pm the greatest thing happened. Steve (my boss) got a call from our office complex association president. Real/Rio Tinto Stadium pays us to use our parking lot for event parking. But they didn't pay us last month so they gave our association president 20 tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert. He wasn't going to use them so he asked my boss Steve if there was anyone that wanted to use them.....for FREE!! I immediately told Steve YES and ran to call Lynzie to tell her we were going to the concert!! I was SO excited!! After begging Lynzie to go, she gave in and we had a ton of fun!! I was a little bummed that Sugarland bailed out but it was still an awesome concert :) Thanks Lynz for going! It made my whole weekend!!
This lighter is actually Lynzie's phone :)

You have no idea how difficult it was to get these pictures of us! LOL. These hats have been thru a lot!!

1 comment:

Destini said...

I am so jealous you got to go. I guess I should have been in the office and then maybe I could have too! I hope you had a fun time!