Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Puppy!!

No, we did not get a new puppy (I'm not that crazy), but John's parents did! His dad picked out this puppy a few weeks ago and decided to name him Sam. John's grandpa passed away Tuesday so they weren't sure if they were going to pickup the new puppy but yesterday they decided to get him as he would be a good diversion. He is SO adorable and playful. After dinner we were sitting around and I picked him up, squeezed his cute little wrinkly face and he instantly fell asleep while I was squishing his face. It was SO funny! He just sat in my lap with his head in my hands squishing his face and slept. Welcome to the family Sam! Just wait until you meet your cousins Amos and Homer J!!
He has cute spots

It's been a big day!Buzz checkin on SamSleeping while doing squishy face...LOL

No comments: