Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gingerbread House Festival '09

Thursday was the opening night of the Annual Gingerbread House Festival at Thanksgiving Point. The festival is put on by my mom's work, the Utah National Parks Council. All proceeds from the auction and gingerbread house sales will benefit the 'Learning for Life' character education in schools program and the 'Utah PTA Arts Education Fund'. Weston & I went early in the afternoon to help setup and he was so good. He slept most of the time, and Grandma had fun showing him off the other part of the time. We then stayed for the opening and had yummy appetizers and entertainment. My brother Mike was part of the entertainment and did his Native American Hoop Dance which he dedicated to Weston :) Not sure why I didn't get any pics of Weston. I think it's because Grandma was hogging him most of the night ;)

No comments: