Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09

Weston was a puppy for his first Halloween! I had such a hard time deciding what I wanted to dress him up as, but then I saw this cute costume at the Holy Cow Boutique in PG and just knew it was perfect! He was soooo cute :) For Halloween we went to my Aunt Camille's annual Halloween party in Springville the night before, and everyone just loved him! He was passed all around and was content the whole time. Everyone kept saying what a good baby he is :) On Halloween night we went to John's parents for dinner. Afterwards we went home and handed out candy to trick-or-treaters. I had wanted to go to my mom's but it got too late :( Oh well. Next year will be alot more fun when Weston is a little older.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh my gosh! He is so cute!! I love his costume... He is so dang cute! Your Halloween sounded really nice.