Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is an all out "stuffing day", meaning we are stuffed all day long. We start out the day by having breakfast at my dad's which was a little sad because he's not there. But we had a good time laughing and remembering old times. You could definately feel my dad's presence there and I know he was happy that we were having fun together. We then went to visit my dad's grave and I put some pretty red sunflowers and a little pumpkin on his grave.

We had lunch at my mom's and dinner at John's parents. By the time we get home, we are ready for bed!! Although exhausting, it was a very nice day with our families. In all the rush, I forgot my camera and didn't take any pictures except for the one of my dad's grave on my phone. Weston's 1st Thanksgiving and I didn't document it. He even had a cute Thanksgiving bib on with a turkey on it that said "I'm stuffed". I'm such a loser!

No comments: