Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend

For the 4th of July weekend we went camping with a bunch of my friends up Tibble Fork in American Fork Canyon. We left Thursday night and drove up with Marq & Lynzie, and Nate & Taylor. We were able to get some really good spots and got the fire goin. The weather was great over the weekend and even at night. So instead of setting up tents, John and I slept in the back of our truck. On Friday more friends, and dogs, came and joined us. I think at one point there were 8 dogs running around and we had no major fights or problems! The only issue was one of the little chihuahua's was following Taylor's big dog around trying to hump him. It was hilarious! But we all had fun walking around, playing in the water and hanging out. It was a little different not seeing any fireworks for the 4th, but we had a good time. We left very EARLY Saturday morning so John could go shooting with his dad and I spent the afternoon with my mom and brother Shane. We had lunch at Chili's and then we went and saw "Hancock". When I got home our boys were still asleep in their kennels. Even though I opened the doors, they stayed inside and slept. Camping really wears them out!


2 comments:

Destini said...

Cute new background. Looks like you guys and WAAAAY TOO MUCH fun!! Gotta luv long summer nights with friends.

Rasmussens said...

OH! The slide show is CUTE!!! I need all of those pics :)