Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Times

Last Friday I went with a few of my girlfriends to the Arts Festival downtown. We all met at Taylor's house and then walked to the SLC Library where the festival was. I've never been to the festival so I was excited. We had a good time and there were a lot of cool things to look at, music and food. Afterwards we all went to Lynzie's where Marq was hanging out with some of his friends....including our old pal Nate. It's been a few "minutes" (as Nate put it), but it's actually been years, since Nate and I have been allowed to hang out. So it was a little weird at first. But Nate didn't skip a beat and it was like old times again. We all had SO much fun playin cards and messin around. I was laughing so hard I cried and my belly hurt. It's good to be with my friends again!

1 comment:

Rasmussens said...

GOOD TIMES! GREAT PICS!!!