Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 months and 1 to go!

So I am now 8 months pregnant (36 weeks) and only have 4 weeks left! Or possibly less if I deliver early. I still feel pretty good, except for some backpain and occasional swelling of the feet. I am starting to be more & more uncomfortable and its harder to sleep. I cannot wait until I can sleep on my tummy again! Baby is moving quite a bit and I love to feel every stretch, punch, kick or whatever it is he's doing inside. That will be the one thing I will miss about being pregnant. It's been fun to feel him move around :) I cannot believe that I am now on the final countdown and could have this baby anytime. John and I are SO anxious to see our little guy! I can't wait to see what he looks like and am looking forward to holding him in my arms for the first time. Every mother tells me it's the most AMAZING feeling ever. As for the delivery, not looking forward to that part so much. LOL. I still can't believe how fast the time has gone by and still can't get it through my head that I'm going to be a mom. We've got just about got everything that we need and the nursery is almost done. I have one more shower with my work on the 11th and then we should be ready to rock-n-roll :) Now if we can just decide on a name!! (Suggestions welcome :)

No comments: