Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Shower #2 - My "Other" Fam

My second baby shower of the day was with my 2nd family, was from 7pm - 9pm but it lasted until 11pm ;) It was at my best friend Lynzie's house and it too was B-E-A-UTIFUL! She just got her backyard patio done and it was all setup and SO nice! Again the weather was cooperating and it wasn't really hot. Lynzie & my friend Sara did an AMAZING job and gave me the greatest shower :) The food was delicious, fancy and so pretty. We had chips & salsa, crackers with Brie cheese (my fave), veggies, bread with pesto and garlic, grapes and wine which I couldn't have :(. My friend and co-worker, Christy, also brought my favorite peanut butter bars that she makes, and Sara had her "cupcake lady" make these delicious and fancy cupcakes. I was happy that my "2nd" family came and it was SO fun to see them. For those of you that don't know, my 2nd family consists of Lynzie's family, her husband Marq's family, and our C&W family (where Lynzie, Sara & I used to work). Because Lynzie and I are so close, I became close to her family, and then when she met Marq, I got to know and became close to his family as well. They are all such great people and I had A LOT of fun. I have such AMAZING friends and family that support me and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Lynzie and Sara for giving me such a FANTASTIC shower!! You guys are the best! I LOVED IT!!

No comments: