Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Shower #1 - The Fam

Saturday I had 2 baby showers!! The first was my big family shower in Springville from 11am - 2pm but I think it lasted until about 4pm ;) It was in my mom, Pam's, backyard and was FABULOUS! Gia did the decorating (of course) and it was SO cute! The colors were blue and yellow with duckies :) I was happy that so many people showed up to support me and I had TONS of fun! I just wish I had more time or more of me to sit and visit with each person a lot more. The food was so goo. We had chicken salad sandwiches, pasta salad, chips, a delicous peach pie, and the most AMAZING fruit bowl ever! The fruit was in a hollowed out watermelon that was shaped into a baby buggy! It was AWESOME! The weather was nice too. It didn't get REALLY hot until we started wrapping up. I got lots of good stuff and can't wait to use it all!! I have such an AWESOME family and they did such a great job. Thank you to both of my mom's and my 3 sister's (Leigh, Re' & Gia) for putting it together, and for all their hard work in making my first baby shower so AMAZING. I LOVED IT!!
Desiree' hanging decorations from the treeI wish I would've gotten a picture of it before all the fruit was goneBaby's quilt & bumpers that I made :)
Just a few of the presents

No comments: