Sunday, September 13, 2009

InfiniTeam baby shower!

My work had a baby shower for me Friday afternoon and it was AWESOME!! I got to invite Lynzie (my BFF) and Michelle from Burns & Wilcox, my favorite client, Lora, from Tri-Phase Electric, as well as a few of our female Marketing Reps from a variety of our Insurance Companies. We had a luncheon with yummy chicken salad sandwiches and my favorite....a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!! The room was decorated so cute with animals, balloons and my colors. I got the most AMAZING and BIGGEST diaper cake that I have ever seen! It was SO cool. It was themed with my colors (green, blue and brown) and animals. It had cute beanie animals (which are now on the wall of the baby room), bottles, onesies, crib sheet, blanket, washcloths, shoes, and pretty much everything imaginable. It was so cute that I didn't want to take it down. I left it on my kitchen table for about 2 weeks before taking it apart. Everytime I looked at it I noticed something else. There was so much stuff on it. I also got some other great gifts that I really needed and I had so much fun. Thank you everyone for such a great and memorable shower!! I don't know how I got so lucky to have such AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL showers from my family and friends, but I really appreciate it and I'm so happy :)
**more pics coming soon**

No comments: