Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to my dad's grave with my family. We had lemon meringue pie (my dad's favorite) and sang (or tried to sing) "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." We all started laughing when we couldn't remember all the words ;) LOL! My brother Mike read us a letter that he wrote for all of us and I broke down into tears. I miss my dad SO very much and it's hard to not have him here for Christmas.
After the cemetary we went to my other dad's for dinner. I made Navajo Tacos for everyone and we had a good time visiting and watching the kids exchange presents with each other.
A deformed piece of frybread LOL

The grandkids exchanging gifts with each otherLacey opening her gift from Weston. She loved it! (It was a Hello Kitty ring & giftcard to Hot Topic)Me, my dad & Suzanne

Then we stopped at my mom's to visit for a little bit. When we got home, Weston & I got our new Christmas Jammies :) Then I got to stay up until 2 am wrapping presents, setting up the stockings and playing Santa Claus. I was so tired, but it was worth it and I actually had fun! I drank hot chocolate and watched Christmas movies while I wrapped.

Michael & Christina wrapping presents (every year Mike does ALL of his shopping Xmas Eve and always has me or one of my little sister's help him wrap his gifts. Luckily I didn't have to this year! Thanks Christina!! LOL)

Shane, Cheree & their boys

Weston & I in our Christmas jammies (I've got my dad's old sweatshirt on:)

No comments: