Monday, December 21, 2009

Weston & his Great-Grandparent's

Saturday we went to 2 family Christmas parties and Weston got to see 2 of his Great-Grandparents! The first was my Grandpa Williamson's birthday/Christmas party. My Grandpa Junior Williamson is my mom's foster dad. She went to live with him and and my Grandma Gladys Williamson when she was about 8 yrs old as part of the Indian Placement Program. She would spend the school year with the Williamson's and go back home to her parents in Arizona during the summer. She lived with the Williamson's until she graduated high school and went to college. They bascially raised my mom and she consider's them as her parents. My Grandma Glady's passed away a few years ago due to alzheimer's. I was excited to go to my Grandpa's party because it was the first time he met Weston :)Later that evening we went to the annual Pixton Family Christmas party out in Magna. This is John's mom's side of the family.We had a potluck and a visit from Santa! Here is Weston with his Great-Grandma Pixton. She is such a sweet, sweet Grandma :)

No comments: