Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weston - 2 months

Weston is now 2 months old as of 3 days ago. Today he had his 2 month check-up with his Doctor and had his immunizations. He weighs 11 lbs 9 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. I felt so bad when they gave him his 2 immunization shots and I wanted to cry. I think it was harder on me than on him. He let out one scream, cried for about 10 seconds and was fine.
He is such a good baby and is almost sleeping thru the night. I feed him and put him down at about 10:00 and he'll sleep until about 4-4:30. I'll feed him and he goes back to sleep for another 3 hours. He naps often throughout the day, but he gets more alert and awake with each day. He's so much fun and I love just watching him and talking to him as he smiles and coos back. It lights up my life everytime he smiles :) He can hold his head up and likes sitting in his bumbo chair. I try and give him some tummy time, but he hates it. He's gotten used to his bathtime and doesn't cry anymore, except for the 2 seconds it takes to get him out of the tub and wrap him in his hooded towel. I can't believe how fast he is growing and I'm glad I get to be home with him so I can soak up every moment. I love you my son!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aww... your such a good mom! He is getting so big!! I think he is just so cute!