Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weston's 1st Christmas

Christmas morning 2009
I went to bed about 2am Christmas Eve after wrapping all the presents, setting up the stockings and playing Santa. John woke up about 6:30am. He's worse than a little kid. John has been talking about wanting another puppy for awhile but I can't handle another one right now. So I (or Santa) got him & Weston STUFFED puppies for Xmas. Homer thinks they are his new friends :) LOL
Weston & his Stocking
Homer J & Weston
After we opened all our presents, we went to John's parents for breakfast and presents. As it was the whole day, it was all about Weston :) He was spoooooiled!!
Weston & his Aunt Jocie
We then went to my mom's for lunch and more presents. It was loud and chaotic as always, but so much fun! All of my brother's and sister's were together, which makes for quite the crowded house, but I love when were all together!
Chaos at my mom's houseLast stop of the day was at my step-mom Pam's house for our final Christmas in that house. She gave all of us some amazing gifts that were made out of things that either belonged to my dad or made by him. She made some pillows that had our Halona Reunion logo on it that was designed by my dad. We also got a shadow box with one of my dad's white dress shirts, one of his ties and a picture with us and our dad in it. It also had some wording hand stitched on the pocket. They are awesome!! Weston got a teddy bear that was made out of one of my dad's shirts :) After the New Year she is moving with Tim & Gia to a brand new house. She is excited, but it's a little sad to leave this house as it's where my dad lived for so many years and we have so many memories.
When we got home, we were exhausted, so we just relaxed and watched movies and left all the mess to be cleaned up another day.
The next day my dad, Suzanne & Kassie came over and brought us our gifts. My dad gave us some prints of these pictures that he drew. They are so cool!
Weston & his aunt Kassie
It was a wonderful Christmas, especially since we had Weston. Next year will be so much more fun to watch him tear into his presents :) I can't wait!!
John's Christmas
Weston's Christmas (this doesn't include the High Chair & bed rails) My Christmas Gifts from all my parents. These are all SO amazing and mean so much to me!! I love sentimental/handmade things :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your little Weston is the cutest little boy! He has the biggest and cutest smile ever! your Christmas looked great and I'm so glad! Those gifts are amazing and so thoughtful. I hope your family is all doing well.