Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gingerbread House Festival

After I took John to the airport, I went to Thanksgiving Point to help my mom & volunteer at the annual "Gingerbread House Festival". I also got to hang out with my nephew, Parker, who had so much fun watching the train, talking with the "conductor" who was a nice old man that talked to Parker about 'Thomas the train'. He also loved "The Muppets" puppet show. He kept calling them silly puppets:) There were some AMAZING gingerbread houses that sold for thousands of dollars and all the proceeds went to the Boy Scouts of America and Learning For Life program. There were also a lot of activites for the kids, entertainment, and my favorite...Tai Pan who setup a mini store :) It was a lot of fun.
Parker LOVES trains
The Muppet Show

"Under the Sea" - I think it won 2nd placeBack side of "Under the Sea"I think this house won 1st placeParker's cookie that he madeMy favorite - "Great Wonders of the World"

2 comments:

Destini said...

That looks like a ton of fun!

Courtney said...

Those are so cool! I wish I was that talented and could do that... But im not so they can just keep doing it. :)