Sunday, November 30, 2008

John's EARLY bday

I bought a Samsung 50" Plasma HDTV on "Black Friday" at 5am for John's birthday which is on the 18th of Dec. John is turning the big 3-0 this year!! I am TERRIFIED of turning 'that number' in Feb, and even though I know it's not as big of a deal to John as it is to me, I still wanted his birthday to be a special and/or big deal. For me, I want my 30th to either be a BIG MEMORABLE BANG....or spent in hiding as if it didn't happen. That's how scared I am!!! The worst part is, my 30th birthday fall's on the worst day....MONDAY!! So if it's not going to be a memorable day, I don't want to remember it at all. Anyway, that is why I went shopping at 3:30am (without sleep) on "Black Friday" to go ALL OUT and get my honey an awesome 50" plasma HDTV!! As you may have read below, I got home close to 7am before John got up to go to work, and hid the TV in the garage. Long story short, by Saturday he saw it, LOVED it and didn't want to see it go!! He didn't care that it was early & so we set it up that night and watched "Lord of the Rings". Happy 30th Birthday Honey Bunny, I love you!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm sorry!!! Sweet T.V!