Wednesday, November 19, 2008

John's first airplane ride

Last Saturday, John got on his very first airplane and flew to Jacksonville, Florida. He has NEVER been on a plane before and I always thought & hoped that I would take him on his first flying experience. However, his work beat me to it and he left for 5 days to train some people in their Jacksonville office on a new business database program that he has developed. He was quite nervous about the whole thing, especially since at the last minute he found out he was going by himself. I went inside to show him how to check-in and said goodbye at the security gate. He had a great experience on his way to Jacksonville, but it was the opposite experience on his way home. To make a long story short, there were problem after problem and when the boys & I went to pick him up from the airport today, he had no bag :( Lucky for us, the airline delivered his luggage to our house....at 2:00 AM!!!! Hopefully this experience hasn't ruined traveling for John because I LOVE to fly & travel and I want to be able to do it with him. Sorry honey but I'm glad you survived :)

No comments: