Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Brunch

Saturday officially kicked off my big 3-0 birthday. I went to brunch with Lynzie at "Paradise Bakery & Cafe". We were both disappointed to hear that they had stopped serving their wonderful croissant breakfast sandwiches 5 minutes before we got there. So we ended up ordering coffee and muffins. A little while later, Jacque joined us. I was so happy she came because we haven't seen her in a while. She gave me some lotion & bubble bath from Bath & Body. Our friend Taylor called to say she couldn't join us because of school. But her & Lynzie's birthday are coming up so we said the 3 of us would get together to celebrate all our birthday's together. Anyway, we had fun talking and afterwards we went shopping at World Market where Jacque got me the cutest wine glass charms with the wonders of the world on them. It was a nice & warm day and I had a lot of fun. Thanks Lynz for kicking off my birthday!! Luv ya!

Lynzie, Jacque & Me at Lynzie's Wedding

No comments: