Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday with my family

Last night we went to my mom's to celebrate my birthday with my family. I decided I wanted all my favorites for my birthday instead of going to a restaurant. So my mom made delicious Navajo Tacos for dinner and Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. Mmmmm!! They were SO yummy! We watched American Idol while we ate and then I opened my presents. I asked for money to go towards my San Diego trip in March with my mom :) But I also got a really pretty watch, a book and a bookmark that my sister-in-law made. It was casual, but fun and I got to have all my favorite food. Thank you everyone! I have such an awesome family :)

2 comments:

Michael and Morgan said...

Tahna! Happy late birthday! I had no idea that it was your birthday or I would have said something earlier. All of your presents seem amazing. I am SO jealous of your trips to Graceland and San Diego! You will have to let me know how they go! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Destini said...

I am so glad that all of your birthdays were great. I know I am following yoiu right along here but I can still wait another yearto hit the big 3-0. You have such awesome family and sounds like you birthday trips are going to be wonderful!!!