Monday, June 9, 2008

Lagoon

Saturday we went to Lagoon with my family since my mom had free tickets from her work. One of my brother's, his wife and their 4 boys came down from Ogden so it was good to see them and hang out. It was a little chilly at first but once the sun came out it was nice, not too hot. We spent some time riding rides with my brother from Ogden and my 7 yr old nephew, Trey. That kid is not afraid of ANYTHING and loves to go on all the big people rides. He went on the new ride, Wicked, which I was hesitant to ride. He even went on The Rocket which that takes you up 217 feet and then drops you. I have a love hate relationship with that ride. I didn't really feel like going on it but my nephew asked if I was chicken and I couldn't back down. I wasn't going to let a 7 yr old show me up. Besides, I had John and my brother block me in so I couldn't go anywhere. Later on we went on a few rides with my other nephew River and his friend. We FINALLY got him to go on the white roller coaster. He gets scared of the coaster rides so it was an accomplishment to get him to go on it. All in all it was a great day and we had fun. Thanks mom!

No comments: