Monday, June 9, 2008

Sushi

Friday night I went out with my girlfriends for sushi. We went to Mikado and it was my first sushi experience. Taylor had never had it before either so we both ordered the Veggie roll to be on the safe side. But then we decided to be brave and I changed my order to a "Philadelphia Roll" and Lynzie ordered the "Playboy Roll" so that we could share and try different kinds of sushi. Mine had smoked salmon, cream cheese and I think avacado. Lynzie's had salmon, crab and some other stuff. I took one bite and knew I would'nt be able to eat all of the rolls. It wasn't horrible, I actually like salmon, but the raw salmon was just too fishy for me. Taylor felt the same way. So we split the veggie roll and then we took the salmon out of my rolls and ate them without the salmon. We didn't even try Lynzie's because we knew we wouldn't like it. Brittany ordered straight up raw fish so we didn't even dare to try hers. We also had edamame which was delicious! So basically I found out I'm not a big sushi girl unless its veggie, but at least I tried it! I had fun hangin out with the girls so that's all that matters. Plus we went out for ice cream afterwards :)

No comments: