Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jordanelle boating excursion

Saturday I went boating at Jordanelle with peeps from work & their families. Courtney met me at my house at 9 and we headed up to the lake to meet Ryan & Darrin and their families. Ryan & his wife Sonja brought 3 of their kids and Darrin & his wife Lisa brought 2 of theirs. (I am the Account Manager for all of Ryan & Darrin's accounts and Courtney is my new assistant :) It was my first time out boating this summer and it was a blast! I only wish I could've gotten in the water, but because of the stupid holes in my eardrums I wasn't able to :( I'm supposed to have another surgery to repair the last hole but I keep putting it off. Anyway, it was still a ton of fun just being in the boat, out in the sun, and hanging out with everyone. Sonja was the first to wakebord & she was awesome! I was so jealous! Ryan, Darrin & Cameron (Darrin's son) all wakeboarded too until it got too choppy. We chilled for a bit, let the kids swim & then broke out the tube! I was at least able to go on the tube and get a little water action. Cameron & Courtney went first and it was fun to watch Ryan intentionally get them flipped over & bounced off. But since I can't get in the water, I went on the tube with Sonja & their son Dawson so that I knew for sure Ryan wouldn't intentionally bounce us off the tube. Although Sonja did end up getting bounced off, but she loved it :) After all the tube rides the boys broke out the surf board and did some surfing. It was rough water but they had fun anyway. I could've stayed on the boat all day just hanging out, but it was probably a good thing we finally left as I ended up getting burnt which rarely happens. I wasn't fried but I was pretty red. The good side is I'll be tanner :) Not that I really need it ;) I forgot my camera so I have to wait for Courtney & Sonja to send me the ones they took. I'll post pics as soon as I get them. (Received pics from Sonja, still waitin on Courtney...)


1 comment:

Destini said...

I can't wait to see some pictures!