Saturday, September 20, 2008

CATS

Thursday night I went to see the play "CATS" at the Capitol Theatre with my mom, my sister Leigh and my brother Mike. It was part of my mom's birthday present. First we went to Benihana's for dinner and then we went to the play. I was so excited....until I sat down in my seat. The woman sitting in front of me had the most GINORMOUS hairdo I've ever seen. It was like Priscilla Presley was sitting in front of me with her beehive! I couldn't see a thing and I had to keep leaning & tilting my head to see at least a portion of the stage. I finally was able to find a position so that I could see. Half way through the play it was intermission, and when Act II started, the woman with the big football helmet of hair, switched seats with her husband and she was now in front of my sister...LOL! Luckily my sister had an aisle seat and could lean way over to see the stage. We found ourselves randomly laughing about her hair throughout the rest of the play, LOL. Besides that one obstacle, it was a great play and we all had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! If you wouldn't have forgotten your camera we could've all seen the Beehive hairdo! Actually, I think mom had the same hairdo back in the day didn't she??? LOL!