Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 1 of my weekend alone - Stampin Up!

Last Friday morning John took Amos to go Grouse hunting with his dad for the weekend. So for 3 days it was just me & my Homer J :) I wanted to get some things done around the house and also enjoy some time alone while I had it by watching as many chick flicks as possible! So that night, I went to my "Stampin Up" club at Desiree's house. I had SO much fun making projects and hanging out with 3 of my little sister's (Re', Gia & Melody) my dad, my step-mom Pam, and some other girls. And of course I got to hold my new little nephew, Hurley :) He's already starting to get bigger and filling out like a cabbage patch ;) Such a cutie!! When I got home, I made some popcorn and watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" & "The Wedding Planner" in bed :) John hates it when I eat anything in bed and is not very fond of chick flicks, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I didn't get to sleep until about 1:30am. Mostly because Homer J had a hard time going to sleep, he kept wanting to go outside. I think he was looking for his brother Amos :(

No comments: