Saturday, December 20, 2008

Favorite Things...

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. Clean House (Style channel)
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Friends
5. HGTV
6. Food Network
7. Kitchen Nightmares
8. Numbers

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Slept in (kind of)
2. Dishes
3. Went to my Grandpa's Xmas/Bday party
4. Went Christmas shopping with my mom
5. Got dressed up
6. Went to my work Xmas party up Millcreek
7. Danced w/co-workers to the School of Rock kids band, they're amazing!!
8. Watched Dark Knight

8 things I look forward to:
1. Christmas
2. More snow in the Mountains for snowboarding
3. Traveling
4. Time off work
5. Summer
6. More time with Family
7. A house
8. Quitting my job...someday

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Tiburon
2. Benihana's
3. Bohemian
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Outback
6. Porcupine
7. Market Street Grill
8. Mimi's Cafe

8 Things I wish for:
1. Patience
2. More free time
3. A House
4. Energy to do the things I want
5. Money to do the things I want
6. To see Graceland
7. To see the World
8. To stay 29 forever

8 People I tag:
1. Destini
2. Courtney
3. Re'
4. Gia
5. Sara
6. Morgan
7. Shannon
8. Melissa

No comments: