Friday, December 26, 2008

InfiniTeam Christmas Eve party

Christmas Eve fell on a Wednesday this year, so my work had a party instead of really working. It was potlock so I brought an Artichoke & Spinach dip that I made that morning and chips. It was gone before I left the office :) We also do a "White Elephant" game where everyone brings a gift. The day before the party I still had not bought my gift. On the way back to the office from the Christmas Box House, Destini & I were brainstorming for what I should get, when we saw a lingerie store. We got the same idea...but it would only work if one of the guys chose it. So of course us girls had to make a plan. Everyone in our office is pretty competitive, so the gift stealing usually goes on for quite a while. It was pretty late in the game, but as luck should have it, someone stole my gift and I made the choice to steal Marshall's gift so that he would have to either steal someone else's gift or pick a new one. He chose to pick a new one and chose MY gift!! He opened the box and immediately closed it shut! Just as I suspected, no one would let him get away with not pulling it out so he had no choice but to pull out the nightie :) It actually was a very cute nightie that most girls would not have mind keeping. I also put the movie "Sleeping Beauty" with the lingerie to keep with the theme. Marshall was such a good sport and even put the nightie on! It was HILARIOUS and everyone was almost in tears from laughter!!
Mine was the blue one on top with the blue blow.
Jason & Dave helping Marshall into his nightie ;)

Marshall is such a good sport!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That was so funny! Marshall was the perfect person for that gift!