Monday, December 15, 2008

O' Christmas Tree...

This year I put up 2 Christmas Tree's. This one is our main tree and his been up since the week after Thanksgiving and is in the living room. It's the same tree we had last year, kind of "woodsy" and has a lot of snowmen. I really like our tree, but because I like so many different styles, I think I'm going to change things up and do a different one next year. Destini is right, the picture never does the tree justice. I promise its better looking in person. Here it is all lit up...
This tree is a new addition this year. I've been collecting Elvis ornaments for the past couple of years, but there's not enough for a big tree and as much as I LOVE Elvis, I honestly did not want my main tree to be all Elvis. So I bought a little 4 ft tree and put it in our bedroom :)

3 comments:

Destini said...

That is so fun that you have enough room to have two trees. I can't wait to get a new tree. Yours looks so pretty.

Courtney said...

I love your little Elvis tree! And its true, your pic doesn't do your tree justice... I got to see your tree and it is so cute! I loved it!

Rasmussens said...

Cute tree. I'm glad you finally got it decorated :)