Sunday, December 21, 2008

InfiniTeam Xmas Party

Saturday night we went to the Millcreek Inn which is up Millcreek Canyon for my annual work Christmas party. It was fun to get all dressed up and the setting at the Inn is so beautiful with all the snow. I was so happy there was no snow blizzard like last year so we actually made it to the party on time. We had a fun social hour with cocktails and fancy h'ordeurves before dinner. The food was absolutely delicious and after dinner we danced and listened to the "School of Rock" bands. The "School of Rock" is a music school for kids, and my boss Steve has a son who plays the drums. They are actually amazing and its hard to believe they are just kids. There was a 15 yr old singer who I swear could have won American Idol, he was that good. We all had fun rockin' out and letting loose. I'll post more pictures as soon as Courtney sends them to me.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That was such a fun night! You looked great!